I am so hungry now! Why didn't you post the recipe? AHHH!
You are the bomb! That looks delicious:)
recipe please!!!
those must be low-fat taquitos. they look yummy, but without deepfrying are they not an enchilada? way to spare the FAT!
oooooo looks SO yummy!! I miss your guys' homemade salsa- it is so delicious! I want to come over and eat some of that amazing mexican food right now!
You can't just post the picture, you must now share the recipe!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am so hungry now! Why didn't you post the recipe? AHHH!
You are the bomb! That looks delicious:)
recipe please!!!
those must be low-fat taquitos. they look yummy, but without deepfrying are they not an enchilada? way to spare the FAT!
oooooo looks SO yummy!! I miss your guys' homemade salsa- it is so delicious! I want to come over and eat some of that amazing mexican food right now!
You can't just post the picture, you must now share the recipe!!!
Post a Comment