
Rhead did something amazing last night... we put him down at 8pm and I had to wake him up at 6 am!!! He slept the WHOLE night. I was scared that he was not breathing or something but he is a HAPPY boy today!!

Brooke is amazing too. She not only rolls over but is about to CRAWL!!!! She is just too STRONG!

Carden BLOWS me away with how coordinated he is at almost two years old. He knows how to hold a PENCIL!!!! Okay this is just sooo amazing to me. He holds it correctly and draws!!! He also says sentences like "I want it" "I don't want it" "Watch Brooke watch!". He never really went through that one word thing but instead started busting out complete sentences!
5 comments:
Hey, mom got some sleep??? The twins look alike in that picture. Yep, that Carden seems SMART! Cute stuff.
Yay! You have such amazing children and Carden holding a pencil is pretty amazing. Who taught him that? Probably an amazing Mommy.
Wow, your children are amazing! Maybe Carden can teach Sam to draw with a pencil. :) Yay for sleeping through the night!! That's the best!
LUCKY GIRL! Cambria has been getting up every 2-3 hours. Sigh. But at least she's sleeping in her crib now instead of next to me. :) Way to go Rhead!!!!
YEAH!!! you are doing great!!!
Post a Comment