Monday, March 1, 2010

Sunday

Sunday was Stake Conference and Rhead and Brooke were so good. Rhead actually slept through the whole meeting. I only had to nurse Brooke once. Rhead is wearing Carden's blessing outfit. Isn't it cute on him? It was so fun dressing Brooke for church. This is HER first DRESS she has worn to church. I just love the colors!!!
After church the Glenns came over and we took a little stroll along the river. It was so beautiful. I do love living next to the river, which is why I am just SOOOO EXCITED for my jogging stroller to come!!! I NEED those long walks on the river to get me going for the day!

The BOYS!
Our little (BIG) family!

8 comments:

Heather Dayton said...

YOU look so tiny! I am excited for you to get your stroller. I totally want/need a double jogging stroller too - you'll have to let me know how you like yours. The twins are so adorable!

Margaret said...

ok, i have been eyeballing that dress at gap since christmas, I LOVE IT! You look amazing! I was looking at strollers today and i think of you every time i see a double stroller.

Ashley Smith said...

Looks like lots of fun! The twins look so cute in their little church outfits!!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

So cute! I already miss living on the river!

Tiffany Kadani said...

I'm so glad to see you more. Let me know if you need help with anything. We really need to catch up on dance.

jenny said...

brooke is looking more like her mom everyday! who is holding the twins? rhead looks like grandpa rhead! good you gave him that name! cute family. you are doing a "great work".

Ashley A. said...

I can't help commenting on all of your posts because those babies are just too adorable. I LOVE the church outfits. I still need to get Nate a little sweater vest for church--they are so cute.

I'm excited for you to get your double stroller, too. It makes a big difference to have one.

Nana13 said...

The photos are so cute. Especially the one on top with Brooke and Rhead in their church outfits! I love Rhead's little smile. Darling!!