pretty cute. love the layers!!! what is the background??
Simplicity Photography! BEAUTIFUL! Gotta love all the gorgeous weeds on the hill :-)
Look at those clothes. Brooke even has one of those zipper rosette things, where do you get this stuff!!
Very cute! I love all of their outfits. Did you get married in the fall?
Your twins look SO big! I would like to see some measurments on your next post please!
Sweet pics, but what is with the raisins? Now I've got to get my family pics done.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
pretty cute. love the layers!!! what is the background??
Simplicity Photography! BEAUTIFUL! Gotta love all the gorgeous weeds on the hill :-)
Look at those clothes. Brooke even has one of those zipper rosette things, where do you get this stuff!!
Very cute! I love all of their outfits. Did you get married in the fall?
Your twins look SO big! I would like to see some measurments on your next post please!
Sweet pics, but what is with the raisins? Now I've got to get my family pics done.
Post a Comment