Justin's days consist of studying as my days consist of walking!
Pretty much I walk all day long! I'm just lucky to be in California where the weather is always PERFECT!!
Carden just loves being outside. See how happy he is? He is getting so big and strong!
I will try to put on a clip of him almost crawling!
3 comments:
that is one HAPPY baby! you are such a good mommy to walk him all day long. way to stay in shape.
he looks so happy. SAm loved walks at that stage. I have joined my walking group that walks on mwf. I can't believe how big carden is.
Hooray! I love finding friend's blogs randomly. How are you guys? I love Carden! He is adorable. One side of my family has the last name of Cardon and I always liked it as a first name. Cute!
Post a Comment