Carden has been doing this the last few days. He seriously is doing a push up or rather a "downward dog" which I do in my p90x workout. Maybe Carden finally got a hang of what Mommy does every day for her workout? Carden is crawling, well scooting himself around. He is so fun. I will throw a toy by his feet and in a matter of seconds he is right there whipped around! His obliques are better than mine! He is a true muscle man!
3 comments:
i just want to say this was not staged. he seriously lifts his whole body up and literally does a push-up. it's hilarious. he's already taking after his sculpted dad! :)
That is too cute:) I am debating if I should drive back up again this weekend, it was such a bummer we had to leave so fast last week with Cohen's ears and all. Carden is changing so fast!
wait up dad, that is the same push-up marin did in her incubator 2 days after her premature birth! (well, pretty close according to the story grandma peterson tells)
Post a Comment