My nephew Cohen is so cute! I just love listening to little children talk. It is so much fun! Justin and I got to babysit these two cute little girls (Elizabeth and Natalie). Natalie is the younger one and she has the cutest little voice. I also love it when I go over to the Glenns and Lois runs up and says "oh Carden... I love him". It is just so cute. This clip of Cohen makes me laugh sooo HARD! The way he says "Poop" is so great! It really is a horn but looks like poop. It is soo FUNNY!
7 comments:
Thanks for the great clip:) You have plenty of that to look forward to with Carden!
im sad i cant listen to it! Im at work and breaking the rules..im so rebelous:) Its good to know you guys are back to blogging! Keep 'em coming!!
LOL!!! I don't know how many times I watched this clip this morning. It is hilarious!! See you soon! We love having you here. The first thing they always ask about everyday is if Cardin is coming over.
Carden!!! That is sooo cute! I can just hear Lois saying "Ohh Carden" hee hee IT was fun seeing you at the spray park!
That is such a funny video! Little kids are the greatest.
that's way funny. how's everything going in your new place? hope you're well.
you caught such a classic with this one. i have watched it 50 times (or more!) so cute!
Post a Comment