So I am pretty sure this is a "Sweeney thing" to love SWEET Potatoes!
I just remember one Christmas everyone loved the sweet potato casserole that Ashley made.
I'm not really a fan of sweet potatoes, but Carden sure ate them up!!
I was able to go with my friend Katy to the Farmers Market and get some yummy fresh fruits and vegetables. We then made baby food in ice trays that you can stash in the freezer for a cheap and quick way of preparing baby food! Carden is a happy and full baby now!
5 comments:
and he is your little boy twin. He looks so much likt yo marin!
wow I can't believe how big he is. Good luck with the feedings. I think the schedule thing and feedings will help when sleep bettter. SAM does a lot better when it is scheduled but it is hard when i want to do other things during the day during his nap. can't wait to see you guys.
He is soooo cute:) Look at the little chub he has now! Glad you found something he likes:)
Those pictures are so cute. I'm glad he liked the sweet potatoes. I am so impressed by you and Katy!
One thing that helped me get my kids scheduled was a book called Babywise. It's not for everyone but I liked it.
he is so cute. And look at those eyes! I'm glad he likes the sweet potatoes. I've never been a big fan myself but smothered in butter and brown sugar almost anything tastes good. :) Of course, I'm sure you're not smothering Cardens. Hopefully he won't be cursed with a sweettooth like his Nana. Sleeping ideas: try a little thicker cereal at night to fill him up better. And a consistant schedule will help. I just read Rhead's newsletter and Luke, who is 3 months older than Carden still wakes up 3 times a night! Try your best, even though it's hard cuz you have other things to do, but try and take little naps when Carden does. A tired Mom never does as well as a rested Mom. Hang in there. Love you lots.
Post a Comment