I love how when I say, "Carden do you think Daddy is funny?" he smiles real fast and totally stops laughing!!! haa haaa. It is funny! I just love my two boys sooo much!
i knew by the 4th picture that this was not a post by brynley! i can only imagine that she was at work!!! i guess that is why i only got girls! i love sam but not the things he plays with but it was nice of you to let him explore nature.
He is the cutest baby boy ever! I love his little laugh. Sara and I just watched ALL your video blogs about 3 times in a row. She kept saying "Do that one again!" Then Amy arrived so we had to show her all the videos too, of course. Give Carden lots of hugs from his Nana.
I love to watch this every couple of days just to smile :) he is so adorable! I cant wait to see you again Carden! and give you big hugs and kisses!! :)
9 comments:
i (marin) posted this one!
of the two videos i much prefer the second! nothing is more precious than to see family LOVE! his laugh is so cute.
That is too cute:) See you guys friday!
I love how when I say, "Carden do you think Daddy is funny?" he smiles real fast and totally stops laughing!!! haa haaa. It is funny! I just love my two boys sooo much!
Oh his laugh is precious!
i knew by the 4th picture that this was not a post by brynley! i can only imagine that she was at work!!! i guess that is why i only got girls! i love sam but not the things he plays with but it was nice of you to let him explore nature.
He is the cutest baby boy ever! I love his little laugh. Sara and I just watched ALL your video blogs about 3 times in a row. She kept saying "Do that one again!" Then Amy arrived so we had to show her all the videos too, of course.
Give Carden lots of hugs from his Nana.
My favorite sound ever!
I love to watch this every couple of days just to smile :) he is so adorable! I cant wait to see you again Carden! and give you big hugs and kisses!! :)
Post a Comment