We were on our way up to El Dorado hills for the wedding reception with the Glenns and Carden just starting busting up at Chase. I shouldn't have said a peep because they were just entertaining each other all by themselves. It was so cute!
He is so cute. I love it when babies laugh! I felt like I was living vicariously through you here (because I want a baby) and I look forward to this day as a mom! :)
6 comments:
that is sooo cute! i love that laugh. it is contagious, like his dad's!
He is so cute. I love it when babies laugh! I felt like I was living vicariously through you here (because I want a baby) and I look forward to this day as a mom! :)
Sweeney's- How the heck is Cali treating you. What law school are you going to Justin?
we're in Sacramento, and i'm going to Pacific McGeorge...it's a smaller, private school...i like it a lot.
Hilarious. Nothing better than a baby's laugh...
ha ha ha, i love it!
Post a Comment