Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tender Moments!

Carden is the sweetest baby!
He is such a people person. He does NOT
like to be left alone, which makes it hard for me to eat anything. He loves to stand. His legs are so strong, it is amazing!

He rarely sleeps during the day, but does great at night. Actually I shouldn't say that because he does sleep a LOT but only if he is held! He especially loves to sleep on his Daddy's chest! He just loves to snuggle! At night he usually only wakes up at 3 and 6 am.

My favorite thing is to watch Carden wake up. He has the cutest little stretch. I've tried to get it on camera, but it doesn't do justice. He throws both his arms back and arches his back while his little forehead wrinkles up. It is the cutest sight ever!

Sometimes when he sleeps he will but his little arm over his eyes (which is such a Justin thing to do!). He is just like his Daddy in many ways! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

marin! marge said she went to visit you and couldn't hush up about how wonderful you are and how great the babe is! i couldn't be happier for you! you're my hero.

Marin said...

haa haa!! OHHH Laura, you are too sweet (or should I say sweat, Margaret will get that one!!). I miss you. I especially miss our Bay Watch days in your pool with the noodles!!! ha haa. Oh great times!

L said...

Oh that little guy is the sweetest thing I have ever seen!