Saturday, June 21, 2008

Father's Day

I was excited to have my first official Father's Day...Marin got up before my bishopric meetings and made me coffee cake. Then when I got home from church we had pot roast for dinner and the table was decorated with all these hearts from a Valentine's Day when we were dating. She saved them and used them again...it was funny.

Anyway, BYU was having a great sale a couple weeks ago so she got me some books I've been wanting to read...Miracle of Forgiveness, The Inevitable Apostasy and a collection of 7 of C.S. Lewis' best. It was a great gift...But the greatest gift is to be a father and to have such an amazing wife. They are both so CUTE (in their own way!) and I can't imagine my life without them.

1 comment:

hayley said...

What a sweet post! You guys are so cute to each other:)