Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Summer Project!




So I have a pretty AMAZING Aunt! She made me this cute quilt for Carden!
I just love it soooo much that now I have decided to make a matching bumper and a crib skirt
for Carden's crib.

Please let me know if anyone sees ANY of these fabrics in the stores!!!
I have only found three of the fabrics (but not in the colors I want :( ) and that was in the Cotton Shop. I really want to find the orange, blue, and green fabric patterns in any of the lines, polka dots, or child print.

But Carden loves his quilt! One time I heard him grunting around in his crib and he was totally in a back arch trying to look at all the FUN prints on the quilt. It was so cute!

3 comments:

L said...

Your aunt is amazing! That is a beautiful quilt!

hayley said...

YOur quilt is SO CUTE!! I love it. Way to go Aunt Dana!

Unknown said...

I love this quilt! I want to copy it!