Look at the grass!!! Isn't it lovely! Justin keeps our yard looking soo nice! He is a great husband and such a hard worker! I love him! :)
I can't wait to see him in his tank top hand-me-down outfit, hehe, just kidding:)
Oh I know! Those little tank outfits are cute...I will put one on him tomorrow!
i just want to clarify that the last comment was made by marin under my name! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Look at the grass!!! Isn't it lovely! Justin keeps our yard looking soo nice! He is a great husband and such a hard worker! I love him! :)
I can't wait to see him in his tank top hand-me-down outfit, hehe, just kidding:)
Oh I know! Those little tank outfits are cute...I will put one on him tomorrow!
i just want to clarify that the last comment was made by marin under my name! :)
Post a Comment