ummm....hold on, please don't compare me with will when it comes to taking pictures...i was just experimenting with the "foilage" function on our camera.
Hey Marin! What cute pictures. He is a such a cutie! What are your plans now? I was going to ask if the dance studio needs a teacher to fill your spot if you are leaving. If so....then I would totally be interested. I am looking to teach at a dance studio. Anyway, call or "blog" me if you have any info. #(801) 560-5230. Hope everything is going well. You look great!
3 comments:
ummm....hold on, please don't compare me with will when it comes to taking pictures...i was just experimenting with the "foilage" function on our camera.
Hey Marin! What cute pictures. He is a such a cutie! What are your plans now? I was going to ask if the dance studio needs a teacher to fill your spot if you are leaving. If so....then I would totally be interested. I am looking to teach at a dance studio. Anyway, call or "blog" me if you have any info. #(801) 560-5230. Hope everything is going well. You look great!
Marie
Way to go Justin - those look amazing!
Post a Comment