Nana asked us to make a "big, fun salad" so Marin and I made our favorite salad...here's a couple pics and the recipe...
- 2 bunches of spinach (you can add lettuce if you want a mix)
- 3 large avocados
- 2 granny smith apples
- half a bag of grapes
- 1 small (or half of those huge) red onions
- 1 package bacon (cooked in pan to desired crispyness)
- 1 package strawberries (I believe 1lb)
- 1 bottle of Briana's Blush Red Wine Dressing (the one with a strawberry on it)
You can change up the ratios or ingredients to what you like best, but this is Marin and I's favorite combo...
Mix it all up, pour on dressing...ENJOY! (This served 13 hungry people)
2 comments:
Yumm! Salad was great! I will see what I can do about the "Makenna Made" earrings....=)
I need your address. e-mail me!
Love M
That looks so good! Thanks for sharing, what a great recipe for summer
Post a Comment