Saturday, June 21, 2008

Dance is over for the SUMMER!



Dance Teachers/Choreographers: Me, Brittany, Gillian, Janna, and Nesha (missing Lindsey Chant)
Well, it was a great year teaching tap, ballet, and jazz at Nesha's studio.
The girls did an amazing job. I really do love my job! I am always blown away at
how talented and creative Nesha (my boss) is!! Her choreography is so moving to watch!
I hope to one day be like her! I am sad that I am leaving Utah because I will miss teaching at her studio with so many great dancers. Hopefully I will continue to teach dance wherever we end up for law school. It was so funny though because I can't believe how GOOD Carden is when I go to dance. He seriously doesn't make a peep. He just watches the girls dance.
When we had lighting tech I seriously left the house at 9:30am and didn't get home until 6pm and during that whole thing I didn't hear Carden cry once! He just loved it. All the mom's thought I had the perfect baby, and well, I do!

No comments: