So Carden has the strongest suck ever.
He gave me, Carter, Lucy, and Makenna a hickey in less than a minute.
So WATCH out!!!
The pacifier has actually helped a lot. He seems to be less brutal when he sucks now since he takes it all out on the pacifier (which is SUCH a relief to me). Nursing has finally started to be enjoyable (it only took 11 weeks!!) but I am extremely happy that I stuck with it. I am extremely glad to have three AWESOME sisters who are sooooo helpful and encouraging (thanks guys!).
5 comments:
SO PROUD! I cant belive that you waited so long! I thought you were crazy. but I was wrong. =)
I'm so sorry nursing was so hard at first. YEAH you stuck with it and are happy!
i have the toughest, bravest and most beautiful wife!
Oh my goodness! He is a fierce little guy and the cutest thing I have ever seen!
Hi Sweeneys! This is Katie Foote and I am so happy I found you in the blogging world. I am happy to see you guys are doing well.--Congrats on your cute little guy. Isn't being parents awesome?
It is definitely a small world. I found your blog through the Youngs (Tyson and Marie) and also we know the Davises (Michael and Laura) who left a comment too! Small world, huh? That is awesome that your going to law school. Congrats and keep in touch!
Post a Comment