Saturday, June 21, 2008

Carden doing some tummy time!

Carden really doesn't like being on his tummy besides when he sleeps. He just loves being held! He is really strong though. He practically can stand his legs are so strong. He's been strong since day one! He has the cutest little calf muscles, they are like little grapes! So we went to his two mo. check up and the doctor asked if he is having his tummy time? (I was kind of nervous b/c I really haven't been putting him on his tummy b/c he always cries unless he is sleeping) Dr. Adams then put Carden on his tummy and right away Carden did a nice back arch up, he is a little show off!! I tried to get it on the camera, but I'm always too late b/c Carden is usually worn out by the time I think to get the camera!

1 comment:

hayley said...

awww, miss you guys:)