I just LOVE these babies!! I love this age where they are starting to crawl but can't get into everything. Carden loves it too! Look how happy he is! (really under that binkie is a BIG smile!)
Carden's new NAP time involves sleeping in random places like the chair, the couch, the floor, the mat, etc! He is just the silliest boy ever! I just love him!
This little girl is my little peanut! She is just still so small. She loves carrots and she LOVES bouncing her legs. She bounces her legs at any chance she gets. It really is the cutest thing. She will always look up at me and give me the biggest smile. She always seems like she is so serious but then when you look right at her and smile she will just give you the BIGGEST smile in return. Oh I wish I could just capture that moment!
This is my little MUSCLE man!! He is so funny! He laughs like a REAL BOY and it is just the sweetest laugh ever. He is extremely ticklish especially by his collar bone (which is where I am the most ticklish). He has the strongest little body ever. I mean his deltoids are amazing! And then today I attempted to do some Pilates and let's just say that Rhead did it WAY better and LASTED WAY longer!!! haa haa!!!
6 comments:
HAHA I remember how tickelish you are! I remeber that it was your collar bone. HAHA you can't even breath if anyone just touches you there!! haha that was so funny that you said that. It brought back memories!!
Your babies are growing up SO fast!
Fun that Marge had her baby!, I missed her post too?! I just found out today!
Kids are fun, aren't they? Do you have a Johnny Jumper for your little bouncing girl? I have one you can borrow that hooks onto a doorway if you want to borrow it for a while.
That post does not sound like an overwhelmed mother of twins and a two year old... rather it sounds like a mother full of love and gratitude for life's purest joy... children! Thanks
love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Girlfriend come on by! We'd love to have you there!
Happy Mother's Day!! I am so glad I could spend it with the Sweeneys. We are going to miss you guys so much this summer. I am glad we still have a whole other year left together here in Sacto!
Post a Comment