Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's a BIRD, it's a PLANE, it's...

Well guys what is it? (Cohen, Luke, and Carden watching Grandpa Peterson fly in the sky from the top of the hill in Visalia)


It is GRANDPA and UNCLE WILL!!! (Above is Uncle Will)
They ARE FLYING!!!
Here is my Dad! This is his new HOBBY which is PERFECT for the Hill where I grew up!

What a FUN HOBBY!!! I can't wait to JUMP! Who's NEXT? (That is the little town of VISALIA)

1 comment:

Judd Sarah and Jackson said...

wow is that grandpa as in your dad? or Justin's dad? It looked like it could have been in Visalia and that they landed on your hill? I can't tell though. Also I wanted to tell you from your earlier post, that Jackson has nightmares sometimes too. Sometimes he just wakes up screaming or crying, or yelling "NO!" at us, haha but yeah, it's happens, it's normal.