Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dancing

Romanian Folk Dance (I am the middle, 6th one from the left with red skirt!)

So FUN!

I do miss the IRISH costume as well!
Indian Folk Dance

Tomorrow I am going to teach some WORLD DANCE to my niece's preschool class. I am pretty excited! I am actually going to teach an Indian Bhangra dance since it is bouncy and FUN! I want to show them the pictures of some of the costumes that we wore, but I just LOVED this costume shown below. It is a Romanian dance and it was SO NEAT (lots of footwork, which I really miss).

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Sigh. I mourn the loss of daily folk dance all the time. I miss it, just not that NASTY curly wig you can see me wearing behind you. I hope you have fun teaching Bhangra!

Kierstin said...

You're so awesome. I love all these pictures.

Today was a blast with the little girls. I will get the movie up ASAP.