Covered Pillows. There is an orange and white one that matches the kitchen cushions. Have I mentioned how I love ORANGE and GREEN!!! Finally the bumpers are done! What do you think?
i am so jealous of your sewing skills! I got a sewing machine for christmas and Ive wanted to do pillow covers ever since, but I cant even sew a stait line:( way to go!!!
7 comments:
I love the bumpers!
Oh my gosh! Did you make all of these? They are all super cute. Those bumpers are absolutely adorable!
You are s talented! I LOVE the fabric on the chair cushions!
that was me ashley- i'm guess i'm signed into Mike's account :)
The bumpers look great! I love the fabric on all your projects:)
You are so amazing! Wow. I love it all.
i am so jealous of your sewing skills! I got a sewing machine for christmas and Ive wanted to do pillow covers ever since, but I cant even sew a stait line:( way to go!!!
Post a Comment