Friday, April 23, 2010

Carden, Brooke, and Rhead


Carden loves to color. Every morning he asks for the crayons. I love how focused he gets. Also I love how he knows how to hold a crayon!
Brooke and Rhead love to play on the floor now. Rhead crawls everywhere while Brooke just swims. It is really funny because she gets going with her arms and legs and then she just smiles at me like she thinks she is going somewhere. It is really cute because after swimming with her arms and legs she then pushes up real high with her arms in a back arch.

Brooke likes to watch Carden. She loves to play with him. Every morning Carden says "Babies" and then goes over and hugs Brooke and Rhead. Brooke gets the most excited to see Carden's face in the morning!

The KIDS! Rhead was ready for a nap and Carden wouldn't get rid of his Binkie. I must say that I AM SOOOO glad that Brooke and Rhead don't take a binkie. They are just happy without having to suck that obnoxious thing!

Brooke and Rhead finally love the stroller! We go to the park almost every day and Carden LOVES his "walks"!
Carden LOVES tomatoes. It amazes me because I still can't eat a raw tomato!

I love this HAPPY GIRL!! She loves bananas and oatmeal just like her BIG brother!

Rhead loves carrots and multi grain cereal! He makes the greatest faces. He is just so smart. He is also so observant I just can't get over it!

6 comments:

Heather Dayton said...

They are all so cute! Carden sounds like such a sweet older brother. It is fun to hear about the differences in the twins's personalities. :)

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

They are SOOOO beautiful! Seriously Marin, you guys make pretty kids :) Ethan used to "swim" as well. I always said that he could out do me in pilates easily. Great update!

hayley said...

I love the picture on the red couch and how Rhead is holding Brooke's hand!

Brynley said...

so cute. Love the update. rhead looks like carden to me.

Erin and James Sweeney said...

Wow, they look like they are getting so much bigger! Thanks for putting up the pictures! It's fun to hear about their different personalities!

Ashley Smith said...

they are all so adorable! I love rhead and brooke holding hands :)