Last night Brooke and Rhead slept from 9:30pm till 7am! It was wonderful. I actually still got up though out of habit and also b/c Carden woke up screaming. He is having nightmares or something? Or is that just what happens when they turn TWO???
Also Rhead is CRAWLING!!! Yeah it is pretty crazy. They will be FIVE months old on Monday and he is already crawling around the house. He can turn himself all the way around and also find rolling is faster but for the most part he gets his legs and bum up in the air and then pushes himself forward with his arms. It is just the CUTEST thing I have ever seen! He thinks he is soooo FUNNY too. The whole time he just smiles at me and seems to be saying "Look MOMMY! Look at ME!!! I can go wherever I PLEASE!!" The other day he was just so excited because he crawled all the way to me as I sat and nursed Brooke and he just laughed as he played with my TOES.
I guess I am seeing SOME LIGHT! They are also eating better with there cereal that they get right around bedtime. Brooke only takes a few bites but does well at eating. We also made it through ALL of CHURCH with NO CRYING BABIES (only a CRYING toddler!:) It was wonderful.
5 comments:
YEAH!!! Carden could be have growing pains. That is what Hayley told me sam has. SAM still does it every night. but i think it could be monsters that is what he says sometimes. can't wait to see some video of the crawling.
That is so great that both babies are sleeping better for you! Hopefully you'll have lots more nights like that. Makenna sometimes wakes up at night too...don't know why.
Great pics:) I love Rhead's faces, that's hilarious about the crawling.
Wow! Crawling that early!? That's so fun.. It's hard to believe how much they grow in just a few short months.. I look at your twins and I just cant believe that they and Ellie are only 4(ish) months apart.. it seems like years developmentally! Im so glad that you are now getting some sleep too :) You deserve it!
Wow. Maybe he'll be walking at 9 months!
To follow, just click the follow button on the top left of the page.
Let's get together soon!
Post a Comment