Brooke is so beautiful! I love how you dress her. So fun to be girlie. I love that video. It looks like life is settling a little for you all. What are you doing this summer? If you stay we should get together and go to spray grounds!
You guys are so cute! When are you leaving? Where are you going? You better be coming back! Yes, we definitely need to hang out! I am carless during the day, but you are totally welcome to come up to our place and the boys can run around our yard. Let me know when you're available! Cute video!
4 comments:
Carden is hysterical -- falling asleep all over the place. What a cutie. And I can't believe how big the babies are. Holy Cow! Fun, fun video.
Brooke is so beautiful! I love how you dress her. So fun to be girlie. I love that video. It looks like life is settling a little for you all. What are you doing this summer? If you stay we should get together and go to spray grounds!
You guys are so cute! When are you leaving? Where are you going? You better be coming back! Yes, we definitely need to hang out! I am carless during the day, but you are totally welcome to come up to our place and the boys can run around our yard. Let me know when you're available! Cute video!
What a great video. I simply cannot believe you are a family of 5! BEAUTIFUL...
Post a Comment