
i've read 4.5 feet of books in the last two years...don't i look ready to be done!

i think it's obvious where beautiful brooke gets her genes from! (marin made these hooded towels by the way)

two smiling babies!

brooke's classic smile! her mouth is so wide she'll be able to eat a banana sideways! :)

a slightly less excited, but cute as ever...brooke!

carden riding his bike "all the way to the boats!"
6 comments:
So sweet! You have two beautiful ladies in your life.
Wow, I can't believe how much you have read. You have inspired me to read more. I too marvel at how anyone can raise twins especially my two daughters. They are doing a great job... as are all my girls! I'm feeling a bit like Ammon now... :-)
to jenny - did you just slice some arms off? ;)
Hahaha that picture with the books is great. It really is amazing how much you guys have read.
I don't know how Marin does it either!
Justin -- all I can think about is how much data you're having to store in your brain -- and that's a lot. I know I wouldn't be able to remember any of that. Keep piling. It will be fun to see how big the stack is when you're done with school!!
Brooke -- you are too pretty with that big smile!
I just LOVE those babies!!!
Post a Comment