Wednesday, June 9, 2010
In Arizona
So we are in Arizona for the summer. It is already SO HOT but luckily we can swim every day! I really miss Sacramento but we will be back the second week of August. We made the drive which is a miracle with THREE kids in the back seat of a small corolla! It was pretty crazy and I am not looking forward to the drive back up to California. It was pretty embarrassing when we stopped at In-N-Out right outside of LA and everyone was staring at us as we sat on the lawn with our three kids. Carden was sliding down the hood of the car as Justin fed Rhead on the trunk of the car while in his car seat, and then Brooke and I sat on the small patch of grass in front of the car (not the best place to be eating a burger as everyone was driving in and out of the parking lot). We didn't have a stroller so we couldn't just pop the kids into a seat and go in to eat, which would have been nice. But anyways we are here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Glad you made it safe! I would have joined you on the lawn. Haha
Wow! What a drive! And I love that you stopped for Inn n Out. Carry that California spirit wherever you go!
Miss you guys lots already! Have fun in Arizona!
haha people probably thought you must have been babysitting for multiple people :) Glad you got there safe! Justin said you were getting a van this time around!? so the drive back should be much better right?
We miss you guys, too! I hope you have a great summer and stay cool! :)
Post a Comment