Yay Carden!! Chase will be so excited. I can't wait to see them play together now. Carden won't be such an easy target when he is standing up and walking around.
Sweet, I am sure crawling will be a thing of the past in matter of a week:) You have got yourself a toddler, GOOD LUCK!!!
yay!! he is so big nad of course so cute as always!!
so cute. we loved seeing Cardon. we miss him and want ot hug him and play with him. we love the photo at the pool. awesome colors
I can't believe he's walking. That's really exciting! He's getting so big!
HE is sooo cute.!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yay Carden!! Chase will be so excited. I can't wait to see them play together now. Carden won't be such an easy target when he is standing up and walking around.
Sweet, I am sure crawling will be a thing of the past in matter of a week:) You have got yourself a toddler, GOOD LUCK!!!
yay!! he is so big nad of course so cute as always!!
so cute. we loved seeing Cardon. we miss him and want ot hug him and play with him. we love the photo at the pool. awesome colors
I can't believe he's walking. That's really exciting! He's getting so big!
HE is sooo cute.!!
Post a Comment