Thursday, April 2, 2009

Arizona

Splashing around!
Celebrating 1 YEARS old!
Eating YuMmY cupcakes!
COOL truck!
SOON to be the NEXT Steve Nash!

Well we had a great time down in Arizona! The week flew by. We were so lucky that Carden was so good on the 12 hour drive there and back. We left at 1pm on the way down and he slept from 1-4pm then played in his car seat reading books and playing with his toys until we got at IN-N-OUT at 6pm. Then we ate dinner and headed the rest of the way with Carden falling asleep peacefully at 8pm-1am! It was awesome. He pretty much did the same thing on the way home from AZ! We were so glad that we finally got to see everyone! It was so much fun! Here are just a few pictures!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! How fun to be in Arizona where the weather is sooo warm. I guess your in California so its not really that big of a deal to you, but I would looooove some fun weather! I need your new address ASAP! And, I love the picture of Carden at the pool