(Carden want to be just like his COOL Uncle Jaren!)
We had a great spring break. I was lucky to get dance off and we took a nice week long vacation in AZ with Justin's family. We were so excited to find out that Ashley came all the WAY to AZ while the Sweeney's were driving home from their Spring break! (Thanks Ashley for making that long drive to see us, especially being pregnant and being a working woman!) It was also fun seeing the Owens, the Rheads, Amy, Eliza, and Sarah!! Eliza is taking dance and she didn't want to show me her COOL moves; however, she did show me her splits! I was quite impressed!! Carden just loved meeting everyone! He loved playing with everyone. Here are some more pictures. I am just too lazy to figure out how to do a slide show, so sorry there are so many!!
No comments:
Post a Comment