Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Visalia

We had a great little family reunion last weekend, well it was actually more like a FAREWELL to the Mosley family! Carden and I drove up on Saturday to see Brynley, SAM, Cosette, and Lydia as well as Grandpa and Grandma. Then on Monday everyone was there! We were all MISSING our husbands that had work, school, and projects, but hopefully the next reunion we can all be there!
I actually jumped into the pool which was quite cold but REFRESHING!! Carden was crying as I was doing flips off the diving board. He was so sad. I then went to pick him up and he was looking at me like, "Are you all right Mom??" He was so concerned, it was really cute. Carden actually took TWO dives into the pool. He fell right off the step and went under. He cried a little but then ended up wanting to play in the water. So I am pretty excited for this summer since Carden doesn't seem to be scared of water! Carden also got his FIRST Bee sting. It was so sad. Our pool was swarming with bee's and he happened to step on one. It didn't swell up too much. He is a tuff boy. He only cried for a little while and then ended up walking on it all night when we went miniature golfing.
The three little PRINCESSES!! Cosette, Jade, and Little Lydia! It was so much fun holding these cute little girls! We just ate, held babies, and swam all weekend! So exciting!
Here are the HANDSOME boys (Carden, Chase, and Cohen)! Luke, Asia, and Lois are in the back but couldn't get them in the picture. We were on our way to play some miniature golf!
Here we are playing some golf! Carden walked around the WHOLE park (all 18 holes!) He is quite the walker! Just got to find some shoes that actually fit him!

5 comments:

Kierstin said...

Five new additions??

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Oh and... can I have your super toned arms please?? :)

Margaret said...

yeah who is prego?

Ashley Smith said...

i was in kind of a sadder mood today for some reason (prob because i've been so bored since mike's been doing stuff for finals for the last week!!!) and i just wanted to get on and see some new pics of carden to make me smile and thats just what i got!! I sure love and miss that little guy :)

hayley said...

Sweet!! Thanks for the pictures:)