Saturday, April 25, 2009
"Bye Bye"
Carden loves to open the front door and walk out saying bye bye, which
his Daddy always does each morning while Carden is usually eating his breakfast.
Carden is becoming quite the little talker. He is getting pretty quick at walking and there is no
going back to crawling! He is just a good little boy. He is getting so good at putting himself to sleep at 7ish and then waking up either around 6-7:30am. So my days of sleeping in are over, which has actually been okay because I am always SO HUNGRY right at the time Carden wakes up. I don't remember ever being SO HUNGRY when I was pregnant with Carden. It is really weird but I really don't remember ANY changes at all in my body when I was pregnant with Carden besides just getting LARGE! I actually LOVED being pregnant because I didn't get a SINGLE HEAD Ache during my WHOLE pregnancy with Carden.
This pregnancy seems to be a little different. Lately I have just been tired, HUNGRY, and craving BURGERS and FRIES and POP! But desserts never sound good. But overall it has been going well. I am 8 weeks along and I'm pretty sure the baby is due around December 2nd. But I guess we will see for sure once I get to the Doctor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations! I am so excited for you!
Bolt the door while you shower.
oh, too cute!! I love that age, they totally get it. I have always found between 7-8 to be the best bedtime:) THey always sleep the longest.
hah! Thats so funny!!!!
Post a Comment