Saturday, April 11, 2009

They just grow up so FAST!

I was going through some video of Carden and found this really cute one.
I just can't believe he is already ONE! I love watching his little face and then his hands start to
go as he tries to communicate with me. Carden likes to say "Dada" and he used to say "Nana" and "Mama" and "Buba", but lately he has just been into pointing his little finger at things and just grunting and doing his own kind of language. I guess words will come when needed! He has also been taking steps. It was so funny because about three days ago I was getting him dressed and set him down and then he just acted like "okay Mom I will walk to you". He took four steps like it was nothing! Then tonight he walks around the whole family room and dinning room and then walks to Daddy with 7 or so steps!!! He did it like he had been walking the whole time!!! He is so silly though b/c then when we try to get him to do it he will arch his back and then fall to the ground and hide his face like he is SHY or something!! I guess he will just do things when HE wants to do them... hmmmmm WHO does that sound like??? hee heee... :)
What can I say...
Carden is just like his DADDY!!!

Here is Carden on his new toy that he got from Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments: