Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter









Well we had quite the weekend! First Carden and I joined the Glenn family for an Easter Egg hunt with their ward on Saturday morning. Carden loved playing with all the kids on the playground! He found some eggs and loved giving them a shake! He even managed to find some sweet tarts on the ground and enjoyed eating them until Mommy found out and took them. (so mean :( )

We then headed down to Fresno to spend time with the van Beevers, Grandma and Grandpa, and the Mosley's (well actually not the WHOLE Mosley Family, we missed you Paul. Thanks for letting us steal Brynley and your beautiful babies for a few weeks! We also missed the Glenn family.) It was a lot of fun though. We enjoyed listening to the sweet blessing of Jade. Thanks for letting us be a part of that special event. We then ate some REALLY good food! Honey glazed ham, broccoli salad, green beans and almonds sauteed to perfection, and funeral potatoes with Hayley's famous rolls! Oh it was just so tasty! We also had another fun EGG hunt, which I got to hide the eggs and Luke and Cohen and Sam found ALL of the eggs! We have been so blessed to see so much family these last few weeks! It has been so much fun seeing everyone and being able to bond! Thanks everyone! Can't wait to do it all again!

4 comments:

hayley said...

It was so fun to have you guys. You did a really good job of hiding those eggs, luke had a blast. Also, they found two more this morning, they were so excited! I love the pic of luke and carden, too funny luke wanted to crash your family pic.

Margaret said...

I wanna go look for eggs:) holidays without kids just isnt as fun!

Mana said...

I like the family photo! You guys look great :)

Ashley A. said...

That is a cute family picture. Happy (late) Birthday to Carden, too. I can't believe he's 1 now!