He is so strong! I love the sideways camera, we have all done it:)
i know i guess you can't tilt it to do the "tall" view on video...or i haven't figured out how to "flip" it in iPhoto.
What a cute, strong little baby! It is pretty fun once they start becoming more mobile, although that means you also have to watch them more!
How fun!! He's so adorable and strong. You all look great.
Marin you are so skinny!!! You are setting too a high standard for me :) I wish i could be there to play with him everyday!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is so strong! I love the sideways camera, we have all done it:)
i know i guess you can't tilt it to do the "tall" view on video...or i haven't figured out how to "flip" it in iPhoto.
What a cute, strong little baby! It is pretty fun once they start becoming more mobile, although that means you also have to watch them more!
How fun!! He's so adorable and strong. You all look great.
Marin you are so skinny!!! You are setting too a high standard for me :) I wish i could be there to play with him everyday!
Post a Comment