We got to go to Salt Lake with the Sweeney family and decided to go see the Joseph Smith video. It was so moving. I cried through the whole thing. I'm so thankful for the life of the Prophet Joseph Smith. I'm thankful that he endured to the end in bringing forth this gospel. I know that he saw God the Father and his Son. I know that this church is the only true church here upon this earth. I'm thankful for temples and that we can go there to learn about our Heavenly Father and Son Jesus Christ and that we can learn about the Plan of Salvation and how we can return to our Father in Heaven.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
"I Love to see the Temple"
We got to go to Salt Lake with the Sweeney family and decided to go see the Joseph Smith video. It was so moving. I cried through the whole thing. I'm so thankful for the life of the Prophet Joseph Smith. I'm thankful that he endured to the end in bringing forth this gospel. I know that he saw God the Father and his Son. I know that this church is the only true church here upon this earth. I'm thankful for temples and that we can go there to learn about our Heavenly Father and Son Jesus Christ and that we can learn about the Plan of Salvation and how we can return to our Father in Heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We miss you all!! I wish we could have been there! We will be there the 20th of July for Sean Smith's farewell. Their ward is at 11am... i just found out! Hope you can make it so we can spend more time with that cute baby!! :)
Adorable family picture. Marin, you look fabulous!
oh my gosh, youuuu think you cried??? louise and i went to see it together, and within the first 4 min could not even breath we were crying so much that whole movie:) anywho..cute family picture!
You testimony is so sweet. Just like in the ensign!
I love that movie too!!! I've seen it twice now and it keeps getting better. I'm guessing you didn't see Travis in his 3 second role. Maybe bext time.
So sweet. So true
Post a Comment