wow!!!!! that looks so good on you! I LOVE IT! i guess i better make an appointment!!!!
So cute!! I love it. You will love how much easier and cooler it is. I have loved having my hair short this summer.
I love it. Good choice!
Oh Marin, you look cute no matter what you do!
Mike and I love it!!! We think you totally can pull off that cute little bob look!! It seriouosly is SO cute! Good move!! Love you three :)
You are So cute! And your bum is too - you look great with taht little boy!
Your hair cut is soooo California. We're already for your homecoming!!
I absolutely love it! Way to go:) And I am so glad you are getting use out of those gauchos pants!
AHHH!!! I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!
Looks good!
marin! you're soo cute! seriously, you look so cute.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
wow!!!!! that looks so good on you! I LOVE IT! i guess i better make an appointment!!!!
So cute!! I love it. You will love how much easier and cooler it is. I have loved having my hair short this summer.
I love it. Good choice!
Oh Marin, you look cute no matter what you do!
Mike and I love it!!! We think you totally can pull off that cute little bob look!! It seriouosly is SO cute! Good move!! Love you three :)
You are So cute! And your bum is too - you look great with taht little boy!
Your hair cut is soooo California. We're already for your homecoming!!
I absolutely love it! Way to go:) And I am so glad you are getting use out of those gauchos pants!
AHHH!!! I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!
Looks good!
marin! you're soo cute! seriously, you look so cute.
Post a Comment