Oh Gosh I can't remember all the things she did. I know she it is an A-line and tapered in the back with layers. Um....Bangs...Gosh I'm not the best to ask. I just went in and asked for a cute A-line. They are really good at Remedyz so I would trust them with whatever you need. Sorry I am not too helpful!
3 comments:
great job! loved the cooing... cute family!
Oh Gosh I can't remember all the things she did. I know she it is an A-line and tapered in the back with layers. Um....Bangs...Gosh I'm not the best to ask. I just went in and asked for a cute A-line. They are really good at Remedyz so I would trust them with whatever you need. Sorry I am not too helpful!
I know there was some layering and tapering but not too much. Mostly I said, "make it look good" so I'm not exactly sure what she did.
Post a Comment