SO I can't stand how every picture I take of Carden has RED EYE! I seriously need to find out how to fix this. Our little baby is sooo cute, but looks like a demon :(
Hey Marin, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I got my hair cut at Remedyzs in the University Mall by a girl named Jenny. She did a great job and I was super happy with the results. Good luck!!! Kirsten Sue
Go to iphoto and click on red eye tool, then click on the black pupils in the eye. You might need to zoom in. I use that tool all the time in iphoto. it's great. Good luck, he is SO CUTE:)
It's been too long since I sat down and read your blog. I think I just read 15 posts. Everything is so cute!! You're doing a good job blogging. Very fun too read. I can't wait until you move here. I want to see Carden!! I have a walk-around for you to borrow too if you want.
5 comments:
Hey Marin,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I got my hair cut at Remedyzs in the University Mall by a girl named Jenny. She did a great job and I was super happy with the results. Good luck!!!
Kirsten Sue
He is so cute!
Go to iphoto and click on red eye tool, then click on the black pupils in the eye. You might need to zoom in. I use that tool all the time in iphoto. it's great. Good luck, he is SO CUTE:)
It's been too long since I sat down and read your blog. I think I just read 15 posts. Everything is so cute!! You're doing a good job blogging. Very fun too read. I can't wait until you move here. I want to see Carden!! I have a walk-around for you to borrow too if you want.
still the cutest little guy
Post a Comment