Saturday, July 12, 2008

Up in the Provo Canyon!


Our little family!

The Boys in their caps! Aren't they SOOO Cute? :)


We spent the whole afternoon up in the Canyon! Carden LOVED it! He enjoyed looking at all the kids playing, studying the trees, and sleeping in the sun! We read our books that are getting sooo GOOD (Justin is finishing the 7th Harry Potter book, Justin's Mom is reading the 6th Harry Potter, I am reading the 3rd Stephanie Myer book-Eclipse, and Michelle is reading, oh know I forgot the name of it) ! We ate lunch, played games, threw the football, and then took off so Justin could get to work! It was a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what books are you reading?

hayley said...

I love Carden's little smile in the "boys caps" picture:) Nice meet your match shirt, I really do like that color! Miss you