Justin! This is Kendria! I ran into Ashley at the airport this weekend and she caught me up a little... but I will be checking out the blog and seeing how you two are doing! Carden looks cute! Email me if you would like an invite to our blog... we keep it private! Congrats on law school!
I was actually wondering what the pattern of the quilt is called so I could find it and try to make it. I could try to figure it out by looking at it, but I would probably make fewer mistakes if I had instructions :)
4 comments:
Cute picture!
Marin, did you ever get my email I sent you two weeks ago?
Hey Marin! I found your blog through Marie's. Your litle boy Carden is so cute. Isn't being a mom the best!
Amber Pawlowski
Justin! This is Kendria! I ran into Ashley at the airport this weekend and she caught me up a little... but I will be checking out the blog and seeing how you two are doing! Carden looks cute! Email me if you would like an invite to our blog... we keep it private! Congrats on law school!
kjholy@gmail.com
I was actually wondering what the pattern of the quilt is called so I could find it and try to make it. I could try to figure it out by looking at it, but I would probably make fewer mistakes if I had instructions :)
Post a Comment