Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Brooke and Rhead Nine Months










Aren't these pictures great?! Well Brooke and Rhead are now over nine months but here are the stats:

Brooke: Head: 44.9 cm, Weight: 18.14 lbs, Height: 28 and 3/4"
Rhead: Head: 47.2 cm, Weight: 20lbs, Height: 30 and 1/2 "

They are tall for their age. Rhead is in the 96% and Brooke in the 74%. They love to play with each other can't you tell? They are so hilarious to watch. I really love this age. I could handle this age for awhile. I am getting nervous for the walking. I haven't been pushing it at all but I think Rhead will start soon. Both of them are getting there though.











3 comments:

A Roper said...

SO CUTE! And I love your new family photo at the top!

hayley said...

I love these pictures!

jenny said...

those kids are hilarious! they look like they completely entertain each other. PEACE until walking!