Monday, September 6, 2010

Carden is a future Tapper!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that cutie!

Nana13 said...

So cute! What talent!!

jenny said...

that was so funny! i think you should put a pair of tap shoes on him to keep the enthusiasm going!

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

That is so cute! I love the hip movement as well :) Looks like he's got his mommy's genes!

Judd Sarah and Jackson said...

Hey marin, I have a couple of things to say. First, all your babies look like justin, for sure, but I can still totally see you! I don't know what it is but they look like you too! Second, I read your migrain post and the Dr. gave me percacet, (I don't know how to spell it) It will take it away in 20 minutes. I have only had one ever and it was after Porter was born, triggered from lack of sleep. And you better not be fasting on fast sunday girlfriend, if you're still nursing. Anyway, thirdly, I love you. I wish we could move by you! but I think we will be in Idaho for a long time.