Well we are back in Sacramento for our FINAL year in LAW SCHOOL! Can you just imagine how excited we are? The last few days were rough with our new schedule, Justin working at a law firm, and me being back to a FULL time Mother with no help! It has been wonderful though. It seriously is the HARDEST WORKOUT I have ever had being a Mother with a two year old and nine-month old twins! I keep thinking about those days with early morning seminary, 8 hrs of school, then three hours of swim team and then mutual and homework, but honestly that was nothing compared to now! I never get to sit. I keep telling myself that I am going to start working out but then I just think, THIS IS MY WORKOUT! It has been so much fun though being home and being the only "Mommy". Kids do do better when they are at home. We love our new house and especially our BACKYARD!!! The garage is AMAZING!!! I love that I can get the groceries into the house while letting the kids sleep in their car seats! I can also send them outside and have them play for a couple of hours. They love being out on the patio with their cars that Carden gives them and says, "Here Brooke! Here Rhead!" It is the sweetest thing.
Summer was hard but a good experience. We all learned a lot! Justin learned a lot working in the bankruptcy field and now feels comfortable working in that area. Carden learned how to swim. Rhead learned how to crawl up the stairs while holding things in his hands. Brooke learned how to crawl the right way instead of her belly flops and small little kicks to move forward. She to learned how to crawl up the stairs as well as scream with a high pitched note. And I learned...hmmm that really "there is no place like home!"
Here is a little update.
Carden- He loves cars and trains. He loves his Thomas from Aunt Ashley and Uncle Mike! He loves basketball and is so good at it. His favorite thing to say is "HOOP IT IN!" Isn't that just the perfect line. Don't SHOOT it in but HOOP it in!!! Nothing but the HOOP! Misses are not acceptable! Carden also swims like a champ. His form is perfect. "Straight as a ROCKET with SUPERMAN arms!" If he could he would stay the WHOLE day in the pool.
Rhead- He loves PEOPLE! He is hilarious. He is annoying. He is so FUN! He is Mr. Grump. He is an EXTREMELY high maintenance BOY! He is so quick to learn things. He just watches and then DOES! He just learns everything so fast. He is not this baby that sits there and tries to stand up, but instead he grabs the wall and pulls up to standing in one try! He loves to follow Carden around and play with the cars as well. He seriously is a TODDLER stuck in a babies body! He loves eating REAL food. He loves to nurse, but only when HE wants. He loves his bottles but only when HE wants them. He loves being in the pool and outside. He already chases the basketball. He is now 9 months old and is in the 96th Percentile for HEIGHT! And he weight is in the 50th% and his head is in the 90th % as well.
Brooke- our little peanut. She actually is in the 75th or so percentile for height. Her head and weight is pretty much average (head being a little on the larger side). She is just an amazing baby. She sleeps rather well. She rarely cries. She seriously will just stay by my feet and play happily all day long. She loves eating real food as well. She is an awesome nurser. She always has a smile. She loves the pool as well. She is going to be our little "Christine Daae". She can scream so high. When she laughs you can tell she uses her diaphragm. Rhead is more a nasally talker while Brooke is so deep! It is pretty funny. She is starting to laugh more and more especially when Carden plays with her.
2 comments:
Love the post. Good memories, a FUN summer!
Marin you look so good. I still feel like I have weight to lose, but you look so great in every picture! I'm so impressed after having twins. We miss your kids already. Especially James, I know he can't wait to have a boy, because he comes home talking about Carden and Rhead and how fun they are for him. You have a great little family! We love you guys!
Post a Comment