Marin, I loved reading over your last few blogs. It is SO fun being a mom! you LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your kids SO much. I am glad to hear you figured out a nap schedule for your 9 month olds. I am having a hard time with Porter. He sleeps good at night but NOT during the day. It just started about 3 weeks ago? Maybe I will try the times you said your twins sleep! I love inspiration!!
4 comments:
haha! I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!
hilarious!
Marin, I loved reading over your last few blogs. It is SO fun being a mom! you LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your kids SO much. I am glad to hear you figured out a nap schedule for your 9 month olds. I am having a hard time with Porter. He sleeps good at night but NOT during the day. It just started about 3 weeks ago? Maybe I will try the times you said your twins sleep! I love inspiration!!
cute!! can you send me the video of sam in email of his b-day/
Post a Comment