have to get the video to move down.
marin i'm sure will post more later but here's a video we made of our summer. we were sad to realize after the fact that we literally have NO pictures with either of my parents or jaren or michelle and we were there ALL summer! just a lot of pictures of the twins and we took tons of video this summer so you are literally seeing every picture we have of the summer in this video.
thankfully jason and kierstin had an extra memory card when we got to the beach so we could take a few more!
1 comment:
Okay, that is really sad!... that you don't have any photos with us and you were here all summer. I have some. I'm glad I took a few. I'll send them and you can update your video. :) I'll watch the updated video.
Wish you were STILL here!
Post a Comment