Thursday, September 6, 2012

McKay

McKay at 8 Months:
-He loves crawling
- He LOVES the bath and helps me take off his shirt to get in!
-Loves standing up to things and can stand for a few seconds and lower to the floor with control
-Can use his fingers to lift a cheerio to his mouth!
- He likes eating carrots,  broccoli,  lentil soup, apple sauce, and oatmeal!
-Started clapping
-Will give you a kiss when you say "Kisses"!!!!
- He loves to play peek-a-boo!
- He is extremely ticklish in his inner thighs!  But he pretty much cracks up at anything!
-Still likes his tongue out!
-ALWAYS has a smile!
-Loves the pool and does BUTTERFLY like a natural!!
-He loves Mommy!  But loves to find Daddy, Carden, Brooke, and Rhead in the morning for cereal time!
-Still sleeps through the night from 8pm-7am!
-He loves to blow with his tongue and make silly noises
-He still sucks on his toes when i change his diaper
-he still can't take a binkie
-He loves his sippy cup and  enjoys drinking water





I love coming into his room after his nap and finding him standing in his crib!


 He loves finding the clothes.  He slaps the couch and makes this little squeal! 

 The laundry room is his favorite place which is right next to the kitchen where I usually am!
 Sometimes McKay will just fall to the ground like he is asleep!  Carden use to do this! Funny boy!
McKay loves his toes!

We love having McKay in our family.  He is soooo sweet!  Loves to play and laugh!
I seriously could sit and watch him for hours!!!  He just makes me SMILE!  I wish he could just stay this age.  I love having a baby around!
Can McKay just never become a TODDLER!!!  :)

3 comments:

jenny said...

leyep i want him to stay young forever too! so fun to hold and love. sure is a cute baby!

Anonymous said...

So cute. Are you sure you're not using pictures of your other boys accidentally? I hope you're labeling everything. :-)

Spencer & Nikki said...

That is one cute boy! We need to get together and let our boys party next time i'm in town. Cute, Cute!