The drive up to the mountains was only an hour but with all the switch backs the kids faces were getting a little scary! I was so glad we made it there with NO THROW UP! But sadly on the way home Carden and Brooke threw up.
The MEN made some REALLY good FOOD!!
Will was in charge of the TINFOIL dinners that were AWESOME!
Thanks WILL!
MAX was all about the DIRT! He wore this outfit the whole time we were there and never had goose bumps! He is a little HOT body.
All the HAPPY CAMPERS!
I loved watching the kids pick out a stick to roast the hot dog on!
Some were really flimsy!
The SMORE cones were so GOOD!! MMmmm!
The kids enjoyed their glow sticks and made going to bed easy since they had their own NIGHT LIGHT!
The boys all slept together and I didn't even have time to get Carden's pjs on because he fell asleep so fast. I had to put on his warm pjs while he was still sleeping. They were so worn out by 9pm from running around.
Brooke and Rhead slept with Daddy and Mommy and McKay. They actually SLEPT the BETTER camping and slept LONGER than at home. Guess we all need to sleep in a tent!
There is SO MUCH to pack when camping and we forgot a shovel which made our dutch oven almost impossible to cook. We also didn't have any OVEN mitts so we had to experiment with a STICK!
haa haaa!! Love it MEN!
Our results. Sad. It could have been good if I would have stuck with the recipe! My fault.
I love this boy. He is saying "CHEESE!" as he leans forward and tilts his head to the side at every picture!
The MUD BUDDIES!
They liked the ROCKS! Here are the three boys at the top.
Thanks van Beevers and Grandpa for making this happen. It was a good outing! Fun memories!
I thought our first camp out went well. Only one GASHED open leg. And only a few things forgotten. But overall with ELEVEN kids it went well.
1 comment:
Looks so fun!!
Post a Comment