

Rhead is talking more and more each day and I love it! It is way more pleasant to hear him talking than crying. Rhead is my "little fuss". I guess he is more like his Mommy. They used to call me "Marin Fuss". I know it is sad, but I guess now I can understand what I put my Mom through. We love Rhead though and he is just EXTREME. He is either SO HAPPY or SO GRUMPY! He is a smarty pants though. He is OUR LITTLE FISH! He is more of a swimmer than a runner. It is so hilarious to see/HEAR him RUN! He huffs and PUFFS and it is just really cute to see his long skinny body with his hands flying everywhere when he runs. The kids run about a MILE around the house before going to bed and this is on a regular basis. They get their second wind after their bath and then start the "On YOUR MARKS, GET set, GO!"
Rhead loves "CHOO-CHOO's" and always insists that they are "MY CHOO-CHOO's" as his little bottom lip curls :) He also loves to see his "GANGA" (Grandpa) drive away and come home in his car. He always keeps us posted on when Grandpa is home and when he leaves. He also loves to ask, "Where is Daddy?" Or "where is Carden?" He is always aware when someone is missing and when I tell them where they are his reply is, "Oh".
Rhead loves to sing "I am a child of God" with Daddy at night and says each word at the end of a sentence. He is our little BASS, but I must say he does have good range. He loves to sing "Sunbeam" song and gets his hands going and jumps in on every "BEAM!"
Rhead loves to say his prayers and read his scriptures. He loves his BIG brother and follows his example. He pretty much copies EVERYTHING Carden does. He loves to ride "MY BIKE" even though sadly his bike is a PINK bike which he KNOWS is HIS. He loves to ride down the steep drive way with his feet up and this always makes MOMMY SO NERVOUS. I swear he is going to have NO TEETH by the school starts! He already fell on the concrete today and bumped his tooth and then fell off the couch and got a bloody eye. We have to hold our BREATH each day for RHEAD to SURVIVE! We think he might be a lefty as we watched him throw a rock into the river. The kids love to find the BIGGEST ROCKS and throw them into the river to make a DAM. They are getting good at finding the best dam ROCKS!
Rhead loves "KITTY". He will spend hours just sitting on the grass holding his kitty. He is getting really good at finding the kitty. I will have to post a picture!
2 comments:
so sweet. i miss MY Rheady!
Your kids are all so darn cute and are getting so BIG! I can't believe how big the twins are! They all have gorgeous baby blues too!
Post a Comment